Fundamentals of Information Technology 1
There are no GIGA classes in the Spring semester. If you want to apply for Japanese classes, please see Japanese page.
Fundamentals of Information Technology 2
The procedure consists of two steps; the screening in SOLA and additional recruitments.
- Make an application in SOLA in the same way as other courses. Please note the following points:
- You should apply for only one Fundamentals of Information Technology 2 class. Even if you apply for more than one classes, no more than one class will be permitted.
- Application for Fundamentals of Information Technology 2 has no course preference. The lottery of Fundamentals of Information Technology 2 has no impact on lotteries of other courses.
- If you are selected by the lottery, you have no need to go to the next step. If you are not selected, or you want to change the selected class, go to the next step.
- After the screening in SOLA, additional recruitments for classes with vacancy will be held.
- Applications for classes should be registered in order of preference using the class registration system (https://itclass.sfc.keio.ac.jp/classreg) after Apr 6 (Wed) 13:00. You need CNS login name and password.
- Lotteries will be done at the following times:
- Apr 7 (Thu) 13:00
- Apr 10 (Sun) 13:00
- Apr 13 (Wed) 13:00
- The results will be displayed on the registration system after the lotteries.
- The permitted class will be changed if you are selected by the lottery. Note that you cannot attend previously permitted class because the seat will be reassigned to another student.
- The permitted class will not be changed if you are not selected by the lottery.
It may take some time to update data of the Course Registration System. Please make your registration on the day after the lottery. (Added 4/8)
Plase see the syllabus of each course.